Part Time Brand Ambassador, Philadelphia
Come join our team at Nirvana Water Sciences ... we're looking for passionate people!
Nirvana is an active lifestyle brand with an exclusive license for myHMB® Clear, a multi-patented water-soluble form of HMB (B-hydroxy B-methylbutyrate). Over two decades of research and 90 clinical trials have proven the efficacy of HMB to boost muscle performance, reduce muscle recovery time and slow muscle degradation. Living longer by living stronger™ distills the Company’s transformational bottled water product line into a single compelling statement – to inspire and improve healthier lives for everybody, and every body.
Every drop of Nirvana HMB comes from ice age aquifers and natural springs on 1,700 acres of pristine wilderness in the Adirondack Mountains. Our source is virtually limitless. Not one drop is sourced, tanked or shipped. Each step in the bottling and HMB infusion process happens in our single-source, vertically integrated and eco-friendly campus. We even make our own rPET bottles on site, on an as needed basis, specific to the amount of water we bottle. Less plastic, less waste. Our single-source sustainable operation ensures the integrity of the water and also benefits the surrounding environment. To learn more visit Nirvanawatersciences.com or @nirvanawatersciences on Instagram.
Dynamic marketer into health and fitness and looking for a flexible, engaging job opportunity. Active individual with contagious energy and enthusiasm that matches the spirit of the brand we want to share with the world.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Sampling and educating Nirvana Water Sciences products at retail and events
- Achieving sales goals and targets
- Completing reports after every shift outlining sales and engagement results
- Becoming the brand expert on Nirvana Water Sciences and communicating its benefits to consumers
- Actively engaging customers with product and education
- Managing personal inventory levels and ordering supplies accordingly
Brand Ambassador Skills and Qualifications:
- Dedicated go-getter who likes to work with people
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion, knowledge and commitment to the Nirvana Water Sciences brand
- 1-year experience in a demo, sales, customer service or retail marketing role
- Flexibility to work on weekends and available to demo on a regular basis
- Computer literate and tech savvy: able to collect data during demo events, capture photo and video.
- Ability to carry and transport equipment for shifts up to 30lbs
- Reliable transportation to and from events is required
Key things to know:
- Reports to region’s Field Marketing Manager
- Compensation is $25/hour plus mileage reimbursement per our policy
- This is a 1099 part-time contract position
Got what it takes to join the Nirvana Water Sciences Team? Send your resume and a brief summary or video letting us know why you’re the perfect fit to: email@example.com